- Supports immune function‡
- Maintains eye, nose and throat health‡
- Made with vegetarian ingredients
Probiotic IMM is formulated to support immune health and maintain normal eye, nasal and throat health. Probiotic IMM provides 5 billion colony-forming units (CFU) in one serving.‡
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
A meta-analysis involving 9 randomized controlled trials has revealed that probiotics maintain healthy immune and nasal function. Probiotic IMM provides 5 billion CFU per serving of the beneficial bacteria Bifidobacterium longum BB536, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum. These strains provide particular support for a healthy immune response and immunoglobulin function. B. longum BB536 is a shelf stable, top-selling probiotic in Japan, supported in the literature by over 25 human trials and 30 animal studies. Double-blind, placebo-controlled trials indicate that B. longum BB536 supplementation maintains G.I. bacteria balance, supporting immune function and maintaining eye, nose and throat health. In another randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, L. acidophilus and B. lactis showed support for nasal function and maintained healthy eosinophil activity within the nasal lining. Research involving L. casei and L. plantarum also suggests that these strains maintain healthy cytokine production, IgE function and mast cell integrity.‡
- Amount Per Serving each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- probiotic blend 5 billion CFU providing
- Bifidobacterium longum (BB536)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)
- Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Refrigeration may prolong product viability.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.